|Title:||Mechanic - West Union, WV|
SUMMARY OF OVERALL JOB FUNCTION:
Perform service and preventative maintenance on all company vehicles and equipment including but not limited to oil changes, greasing of vehicles, checking fluid levels, changing/rotating tires and checking/changing brakes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB:
- Perform preventative maintenance on all company vehicles and equipment.
- Perform service when needed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- Working knowledge of truck air systems and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of tank system plumbing and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of truck electrical system and maintenance.
- Occasional fabrication and metal work.
- Working knowledge of shop power tools.
- Operate trucks and equipment – forklift, moffett, manlift, telehandler, etc.
- Complete daily paperwork.
Comply with all safety procedures and DOT requirements.
MINIMUM EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience: One year prior mechanical experience preferred but not required.
Educational Requirements/Certifications/Licenses: High school diploma.